Monday, September 16, 2019

Why You Should Grow Prawns At Home..

I hope to get more people raising Freshwater Prawns at home. I am offer free Prawns so those of you thinking about it can try it out without putting out lots of money. To get this offer, please go to KTPrawns.Com and use coupon "12FREE" at checkout. You can also use this coupon toward purchase other qty of Prawns as well. All you have to paid for is the shipping and materials cost to get them to you. This offer is limited to 50 order and for a limited time only. Thank You.. 9/5 -- So sorry, for some reason my cart does not let me give you guys 100% Off on the 12 Prawns so I will have to charge you $0.01 (1 penny). I will make it up with some extra Prawns. Thanks


Why You Should Grow Prawns At Home..

No comments:

Post a Comment