Monday, September 2, 2019

KOLARS "One More Thrill"

www.kolarsband.com Directed & Edited by Mike Bruce KOLARS is: Rob Kolar - vocals, guitar, production Lauren Brown - drums, tap, arrangement "One More Thrill" (by Rob Kolar) Climbing up the ladder to God knows where Praying for a windfall to take me there Thoughts are untied, Losing my mind, Take a breath but can't find the air Tied to the tracks of the same routine Bottled up the world where I used to dream Days are all tied, Claiming my mind, Cut the knot but I can't break free Maybe I just want to live my life Feel just one more thrill before I die Owned by the money I strive to gain Pay into a system that I still blame Thoughts are untied, Losing your mind, Roll the dice in a time old game But every move we make like a domino Tipping the scales into where we go The world is all tied, Made up my mind, Take a chance on the bones I throw Maybe I just want to live my life Feel just one more thrill before I die official music video


KOLARS "One More Thrill"

No comments:

Post a Comment