Tuesday, September 10, 2019

DIY Fairy Shrimp Ecosphere | How To Make A Homemade Closed Terrarium/Biosphere

I'm back with another DIY ecosphere video. This time I'm making one with Redtail fairy shrimp, which are very similar to brine shrimp except that they live in fresh water while brine shrimp live in salt water. Fairy shrimp are often found in temporary vernal pools that appear during low tide and they're quite commonplace. I try my best to create a decent environment for the shrimps, and even though I had a bit of a scare near the middle of this project with over half of my shrimps dying, enough of them were able to survive that I think that we'll have a successful ecosphere. Ecosphere explanation video: https://youtu.be/yVwZQViCzdU Help Support This Channel! Paypal Donations: aeolianinvasion@gmail.com


DIY Fairy Shrimp Ecosphere | How To Make A Homemade Closed Terrarium/Biosphere

No comments:

Post a Comment