Sunday, July 26, 2020

Black Desert Online [BDO] - Obtain Pearl Items For Free - Beginner Guide [Zero Pay To Win]

In today's video, I'm going to show you my method of obtaining pearl items for free from the central market in this beginner's guide series for black desert online. I'm a zero pay to win player meaning I spent zero dollars on pearls. So all the pearl items I've obtained have been directly from the central market and nothing from the pearl shop. This means zero pearls, and zero kakao cash. If I can do it you can too! Hopefully, this guide helps you spend less cash on this game. Hope you enjoyed the video!!❤ Thanks for watching Subscribe for content everyday! Follow me Instagram - @aceannele Discord - https://discord.gg/e2HuTbc Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/acealphalive No Copyright Infringement Intended If there's any issue with the content used in this video please message me via YouTube we can solve it together. :) *Disclaimer* These are just MY opinions I do NOT condone anyone attacking anyone in this video or having a "witch hunt" to anyone for any reason. Music Provided By Epidemic Sounds Ace Alpha Andy Le Anne Le


Black Desert Online [BDO] - Obtain Pearl Items For Free - Beginner Guide [Zero Pay To Win]

No comments:

Post a Comment