Monday, June 15, 2020

"Hey it's Delilah" (Girls Version of "Hey There Delilah")

Insta: jessicaariccaa TikTok: jessricca Hey Y'all! didn't think this would blow up the way it did but thank you for watching!!!! If you want to give me a follow on instagram or Tik Tok please do! When I reach 30k on Tik Tok I'm going to be FaceTiming my fans all day!! Love y'all! Lyrics Hey it's Delilah It's so lonely in the city you're a thousand miles away telling your new girl she's so pretty as you should I miss when what we had was good it was so good hey its Delilah I know I shouldn't be calling just know every time I see your posts my heart just keeps on falling you're with her and I miss the guy I knew you were please don't love her oh its what you do to me oh its what you do to me oh its what you do to me oh its what you do to me what you do to me Hey its Delilah getting by's been pretty hard because every time that I see your face I hear the old guitar you played for me the song's you wrote you sang to me just a memory Hey its Delilah sorry if I am a bother but I just had to call to say I ran into your father on the street he spoke of you he was so sweet like you, so sweet oh its what you do to me oh its what you do to me oh its what you do to me oh its what you do to me what you do to me a thousand miles is pretty far but nothing breaks my soul and heart like watching you forget each part of us my friends they all make fun of me cause they don't know why I cant see that you moved on and I wasn't in a rush listen I can promise you that I'll no longer bother you cause I know that you wont love me as much as your new crush hey its Delilah treat her good and let her know she's the one you'll always run to and she'll never be alone guess its my fault losing you was my fucking fault please tell me why you never called I'm broken and I feel so small I'm in withdrawal oh its what you do to me oh its what you do to me oh its what you do to me oh its what you do to me what you do to me


"Hey it's Delilah" (Girls Version of "Hey There Delilah")

No comments:

Post a Comment