Tuesday, June 2, 2020

BDO Cooking in 2020 Part 1 - From Beginner 0 To Guru Hero! Mastery, mass cooking, b0 to a2 guide!

The first video in my powerlevel to guru guide series for Black Desert Online! https://www.twitch.tv/airstylez Fire your questions at me when I'm live, happy to help! I've seen a lot of people take way longer than they should getting to guru for imperial turnin fat silver, so I decided to see if I can help you guys along the way. In this video we will start with: Gear, 1 second cooking time, buffs to get, a solid easy recipe, and the super secret fruit vendor! Websites I used: www.incendar.com www.bdodae.com There are some other meals you can cook as well if you want something directly useful, like beer and grilled chicken.


BDO Cooking in 2020 Part 1 - From Beginner 0 To Guru Hero! Mastery, mass cooking, b0 to a2 guide!

No comments:

Post a Comment