Tuesday, February 28, 2017

THE BEST BREAKBEAT MIX

Tracklist by Liquid Octopus 00:00 Kate Ryan feat. Bodybangers - Ella Elle' L'a (Dj Amor & Dj Prokuror-M 04:50 Colombo - Gods 09:00 Detach - I'm Not (The Colombo Remix) 14:00 Funk U - Feel da Beat 17:55 Too Dusty - Funk & Destroy (Stonewash Remix) 24:40 Deekline & Ed Solo - Countdown (Lunathics remix) 27:38 Colombo - Clap ya Hands! 32:56 Fletric - Plasma Funk (BreakZhead Remix) 36:30 Genesis - I Can't Dance (Illegal Content Remix) 41:50 Defkline & Red Polo - Too Close (Breaks Mix) 45:54 It's Tricky - Run-DMC (Breakbeat mix?) 49:30 Freestylers - Boomblast (Deekline & Wizard Remix) 53:45 Freestylers - Warrior Charge (Breakfastaz Remix) 57:00 Prodigy - Outta Space (Dj Deekline Bootleg Remix) 59:54 Cut & Run - King of the Bongo (Breaks Mix) MÁS SESIONES EN: http://sessionesdemusica.blogspot.com.es/ Colombo Detach FUNK U TOO DUSTY Lopka Po Nu Jam vs Deekline & Ed Solo Genesis Defkline & Red Polo . . - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Give me a " I LIKE", share,or leave feedback if you like it. please! Regalamé un "Me gusta", comparte o comenta si te gustó. x fa! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - If any producer/artist has a problem with any of my uploads please tell me and I will delete it immediately. Sí alguno de los productores o artistas tienen algún problema con alguna de las subidas, será borrada inmediatamente en cuanto me lo comunique . . Contacto: https://www.facebook.com/josejaviersoy Twitter: https://twitter.com/JJMILLONdj


THE BEST BREAKBEAT MIX

No comments:

Post a Comment