Tuesday, November 15, 2016

The Rivieras - California Sun - 1964

Well, I'm goin' out west where I belong Where the days are short and the nights are long Where they walk, and I'll walk They twist, and I'll twist They shimmy, and I'll shimmy They fly, and I'll fly Well, they're out there a-havin' fun In their warm California sun Well, I'm goin' out west out on the coast Where the California girls are really the most Where they walk, and I'll walk They twist, and I'll twist They shimmy, and I'll shimmy They fly, and I'll fly Well, they're out there a-havin' fun In their warm California sun Well, the girls are frisky in old Frisco A pretty little chick wherever you go And they'll walk, and I'll walk They'd twist, and I'll twist They twist, and I'll twist They'll shimmy, and I'll shimmy They'll fly, and I'll fly Well, they're out there a-havin' fun In their warm California sun Yeah, they're out there a-havin' fun In their warm California sun


The Rivieras - California Sun - 1964

No comments:

Post a Comment